SilvershadowbelieverSilvershadowbeliever

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Essay The Essay

Well

Unfortunately, I type too fast for this game and it keeps freezing up. Cool idea though.

Music Quest Music Quest

Hey

Just wanted to give you a suggestion - why are the language choices in their English form? For example, shouldn't German be Deutsch? Just wondering.

mastermachines responds:

When you click on a language there are multiple similar tags that will appear. Usually the language's native form will be in that list.

Collapse It Collapse It

Really fun

Not too challenging but that's okay. I really like the music and graphics!

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Super fun!

This game got much, much better and much, much funner after you fixed the cash register bug. But, once I got to around day 100 in the biggest shop, it crashed :/

Overall, this game is really fantastic. The idea is original and executed quite well. Before you fixed the cash register, it was pretty hard to keep your karma up once it stopped working for a whole day. But now I sell 500+ CDs in the biggest one :)

Pirate's Heart Pirate's Heart

Pretty fun

I completely understand if English is not your first language but there were lots of mistakes in grammar, especially in the cutscenes. On the plus side, I really liked the art in the cutscenes. The music was pretty annoying, but it's good you included a mute button. Overall gameplay was okay, but sometimes the jumping was annoying because some ledges were just out of reach when it seemed like it wasn't far away at all. I don't like how some of the coins were only obtainable with one try. The screen freezes sometimes after looking at the upgrades screen. I realize this review has a lot of "I didn't like"s, but overall it's a pretty decent game and a good coffee break game.

Guy of My Dreams Guy of My Dreams

Could be improved, but brilliant!

Not your typical "side-scrolling" game. I really enjoyed this one a lot! As others have said, it has lots of replay value and I never get bored with it. However, I think it could've been improved to where you could pick your own personality so that the guy's personality could have different effects. For example, geeky could be taken as good depending on your personality.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Pretty good.

It was pretty fun and I love retro games. But, I think it would've been a lot better if we could've used the points we earned for upgrades or something.